Please review our policies outlined below:
- Rates quoted do not include Virginia sales tax and local occupancy tax which total 10.3% additional.
- Rates are based on double occupancy; please add $30.00 for third person in rooms where this option is available.
- Rates include full country breakfast. With 48 hours advance notice we can usually accommodate special dietary needs.
- A two-night minimum stay is required on weekends (i.e., Thursday/Friday, Friday/Saturday or Saturday/Sunday); a three night minimum may apply on holidays or during special events. This can be seen on the availability calendar.
- A one-night deposit is required to reserve a room for one or two nights. For reservations of three nights or longer the required deposit is 50% of the total due. We accept credit card (Master Card, Visa, American Express or Discover) for the deposit which will be charged when you make your reservation and applied to the last night(s) of the reserved stay.
- The balance due on each reservation will be charged at check-in.
- Guests are responsible for payment of all nights booked.
- Because we are a small inn, cancellations must be made at least 14 days prior to stay for a refund of your deposit, less $20 for administrative fees.
- Depending on the time of year, cancellations for groups taking three rooms must be made 30 to 60 days prior to stay for refund of deposit less the $20 administrative fee per room cancelled. Please check with the innkeeper or review your confirmation to understand what cancellation period applies.
- When cancellations are made within the cancellation period we will try to rebook the room. If we are successful we will refund the deposit in the form of a gift certificate for use toward a future stay.
- When cancellations are made within 48 hours of stay you are responsible for the cost of the entire stay. If we rebook the room for the full stay we will return your deposit in the form of a gift certificate.
Check In/Check Out
- Check-in is from 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM; we will accommodate later check-in times if requested.
- Check out by 11:00 AM.
- Cedar Spring Inn is completely smoke-free.
- For the privacy and enjoyment of our guests, Inn property and amenities are reserved for the exclusive use of guests only.
- We regret we cannot accommodate pets. We will be happy to assist you in finding a nearby kennel that meets your needs.
- We are happy to welcome young adults over 14.